- Leave the tattoo wrapped for at least 2 hours.
- After removing the wrap, wash the tattoo with warm water and antibacterial soap, and air dry.
- Apply a triple antibiotic ointment to the tattoo.
- Continue to apply a triple antibiotic ointment 2 to 3 times daily for the first 2 days.
- After 2 days, apply a high quality, fragrance free (lanolin free) lotion to the tattoo several times a day to maintain it’s moisture.
- The tattoo will scab over and become itchy. This is part of the normal healing process. Do not scratch at the tattoo.
- It will take approximately 10 to 14 days for the tattoo to heal completely.
- During this time, avoid direct exposure to sun and chlorinated pools.
Monitor the tattoo for excessive swelling or redness. Consult a physician if you are concerned about the healing process.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns about your tattoo.