- Do you accept walk-ins?
Unfortunately, due to a high demand we are only able to schedule appointments.
- How much does it cost?
The cost of the tattoo depends on the size and complexity. You will be given an estimate after we contact you and more specifically, at time of your consultation.
- Does it hurt?
Yes, tattoos hurt. Everyone has a different pain tolerance, but expect some degree of discomfort during the process. Dustin does his best to reduce the level of pain but still create a quality, lasting piece of artwork.
- What should I expect when I contact you?
Dustin’s assistant will reply to your request. You will be asked to schedule a consultation during which you will meet with Dustin to discuss your ideas.
If you choose to proceed with scheduling an appointment, you will be asked to leave a nonrefundable $100 deposit which will go toward the total cost of the tattoo.
- What information do I need before my tattoo appointment?
Dustin will ask that your skin is clean and free of any lotions or perfumes. You will be asked to sign a release form.
Please be aware that it is generally not advised to get tattooed in the following circumstances:
- poorly regulated diabetes
- some types of heart disease
- or if you are taking immunosuppressive medications (like steroids or chemotherapy to treat cancer) or are on anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- How do I contact you?
Please email email@example.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.